Personal & Social Wellness
COMING INTO THEIR OWN
At Crossroads, we endeavor to support "the whole child" by nurturing each scholar's social-emotional wellness and furthering their overall growth.
Our scholars graduate with a strong sense of self, a love of service to their community, and a readiness to take on life's challenges.
- Individualized guidance from Crossroads Counselors.
- Personal strengths and personality type assessments and analysis.
- Annual Scholar Achievement Awards.
- Opportunities to develop and practice leadership through our LEAD cohort.
- Multiple mentoring programs.
- Community volunteering and civic engagement initiatives.
- Facilitated goal-setting and progress-tracking.
- Scholar social events.