Business Tax Credits
In Pennsylvania, businesses can receive a dollar-for-dollar credit in tax payments of up to 90% for every contribution made to Crossroads Foundation, which is an approved Scholarship Organization. Eligible businesses that apply for credits — and are approved — can make a substantial donation at very little real cost. Also, the amount you donate is deductible from federal taxes.
Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC)
A great way to provide scholarship opportunities for Crossroads scholars, EITC funding supports non-profit organizations that provide private school scholarships to families from low-and-middle income households.
Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC)
The OSTC program offers support specifically to students living in the lowest-achieving high schools in PA (the bottom 15%), as determined annually by the PA Department of Education.
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Subsidiary partnership opportunities through large partnerships and LLC's
- Personal Income Tax of S-corporation shareholders or Partnership partners
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Bank and Trust Company Shares Tax
- Title Insurance Companies Shares Tax
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Mutual Thrift Instituion Tax
- Malt Beverage Tax
- Insurance Company Law of 1921
- Every $11,000 provided through EITC and OSTC funding supports a Crossroads scholar for one year.
- Applicants must apply for credits by July 1 — the application is short and takes about 20 minutes to complete.
- For questions or assistance, please contact our Development team at email@example.com. For further reference, visit www.paschoolchoice.org