Skills, Voice, Power
Crossroads’ Academic Support Services are designed to assist students in achieving their academic and personal aspirations.
Our staff strives to help students use their SKILLS, their VOICE, and their POWER to become scholars and meet their goals both in and out of the classroom.
- On-site academic advising with Crossroads Counselors.
- Fostering academic motivation and encouraging classroom engagement.
- Partnering with parents and teachers to support achievement.
- Year-round tutoring in core subjects.
- Enrichment opportunities and support for advanced studies.
- Study Skills Preparation: time management, note-taking & outlining skills, critical thinking skills, and study & test-taking strategies.
- SAT/ACT preparation.