Attention Junior LEAD Scholars -- apply for the Calland Leadership Award
- This award will provide financial assistance for the senior year of high school.
- Scholars will attend a fully paid leadership program either during the academic year or the summer after graduation.
- Recipients are encouraged to maintain connections with Crossroads throughout their post-secondary journey and give back in some way.
- Two award winners will be announced at Scholar Achievement Awards on March 6, 2024.
- Scholar must be a Junior LEAD Scholar and remain in good standing with Crossroads
- Must be in good academic standing, holding an unweighted GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Demonstrates a natural sense of leadership and responsibility.
- Expresses interest in professional development opportunities for a successful future.
- Scholars must write an essay (1-page maximum) using the following prompt:
- What does being a leader mean to you? Explain how Crossroads has impacted your life and the skills you have learned to become the best version of yourself.
- Send your essay to Ms. Gabriella, email@example.com, in PDF by February 9, 2024.